Handicap – 14.4
Hometown – Coontown USA
He’s baaack! I caught up with Jozef at a line dancing competition, which is where this photo was taken. He answered a few questions (ready below). He didn’t have much time but he did want to make sure everyone knows that he is expecting big things this year and plans to exceed everyone’s expectations.
- What have you been missing during your absence from the President’s Cup? Making foggy memories, taking years off of my life expectancy, the controversy on and off the course….Really there’s no bigger bang for your life dollars than prezzy.
- Are there any special drink requests that we need to prepare Brainerd for? Standard stockpile of 1 Coors Light per hole, whiskey diets after golf, throw in a few jag bombs and that’s about it. Maybe mix in a coconut water with Eddy at some point during the weekend.
- What new equipment do you have in the bag for this year? 3” frictionless tees and a sleeve of Top Flite XL’s. My newest club (by 10 years) is the toaster strudel driver bequeathed to me back in ’04. I’m more of a purist and don’t prefer taking the easy route via technology.
- Most embarrassing moment on a golf course? Sharting in my pants during every Saturday round I’ve ever played at prezzy.
- What would it take for you to be the Player of the Prezzy Cup (most points of the weekend)? A new scoring system combining total strokes + total Coors Lights consumed. Highest score wins.
- Favorite golf course you’ve ever played? Old Head golf links
- Lowest score ever, when and where? 33 on bunker hills exec back in 1989
- What do you consider to be your home golf course? Lilli-Putt
- Last time you golfed? Came off a 15 month hiatus last fall to participate in the Swinging for Scholarships event at Bunker
- I’d rather be …? drunker
- Ever had a golf lesson? Every time I play golf for money
- Dream 4-some? Charles Barkley, John Daly, & Rob Ford or the Dahm triplets before they got old
- Do you feel any pressure coming back to the President’s Cup? None. This is the year outstate changes the prezzy cup forever.
- Harder thing to do make par on a par 3 or snare a small mouth bass? Par 3. That’s why I’ve quit golf for an extended period 3 separate times in my life and will probably quit another 5 times. I only quit fishing when I run out of beer or sow sauce.
- More prestigious being the “Head of Weaver Lake Neighborhood Association” or the “Par-3 Specialist”? Both honorable title’s but I’d have to say Par-3 Specialist because it puts the fear of god into my opponents